Tuesday, August 04, 2009

In response to a test

Listening to: DJ Krush - Kemuri (1994 Strictly Turntablized)
Right now, I feel:Excited still!

I got a good blog that I read from my friend scarle-hue. She posted me a message in my tag board and I went to her blog right away. As I was reading it, I was inspired to write my comment and a response to her post.

Here is my response to her post and my comment:

"Hey scarlet-hue!

I got your tag message and I suddenly hopped into your blog right away.

Another post I am so inspired to write something about. I sense a collaboration here. Before I get too excited filling up your page with my ideas, here's my thought about this.

If I will follow the scenario as it is without my own thoughts, principles, norms and whatsoever, I will definitely choose girl #1. From my own experience and view, girl #2 is just a waste of time, money and effort. Too sophisticated and adds a complication to my lifestyle.

But then I need to be in the guy's shoes that you are showing so choosing girl #2 is a no-brainer. I did experience getting attracted and falling for one till reality take a bite at my ass for me to wake up and realize that this kind of girl is not for me.

If I am the guy I will choose girl #2. We look good together. I got the looks, she has the same. I got deep pockets which mean I can spoil her and lessen her attitude being a bitch. I got a charming smile and she has this radiant one that will start my day in a good vibe. I got everything going so I got everything covered as well. I will definitely choose girl #2.

But like I said, I will personally choose girl #1 based on my own view and standards.

Wait for me to compose something about this. Ideas are overflowing somehow!

Nice post here. I love this!

P.S.
Parang scenario mo ata to ah =)"

Which made me think and realize, men are really one big suckers. We have such this big flaw in us that some of us can't really escape until something knock us out.

We all really are fascinated over this o-la-la ladies but then get turned off with their attitudes or worse ignore those traits since they got this beauty to drool and to die for. Just like the one of the lines that Al Pacino said in the movie Heat: "Coz she got a great ASS!!!"

Most of us men embrace this ideology from our puberty stage or as on my own theory, when we were kids. Since we like to call names and bully girls especially the ugly ones, it seems like we developed a certain ideology that we should always go for the ladies that will make us drool based on the physical aspects of the person. We tend to look for a jaw dropping one just for us to boost our ego or may just to show off to everyone that we are men, the prime species of the kingdom animalia and that even how cro-magnon type we looked like, we can get and end up with a oh-so-goddess look of a woman.

Most of us of course don't embrace this kind of idea anymore as we grow old. Or maybe just because some of us men realized that we can't get that kind of a lady especially if we are not good looking a la Piolo Pascual or Brad Pitt. For those lesser privilege men, they have this idea all the time. For the lucky ones, they realize that beauty is just really skin deep and tends to throw the idea of having a great looking girl is the way to go.

I have to admit I was able to experience both of them. Feeling like a less privilege man with a good looks that can be compared to Tado and at the same time wishing that I can end up with a girl that look likes Anne Curtis or Jennifer Connlley. But then I realized that I don't need such one.

Like what I have now. My girl may not be FHM material. She may not have the looks to be one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. But one thing is for sure. She really rocks my world. She can swept me off my feet with her kiddie type of smile that I can't resist. Or that childish acts and cuddles that keeps me wanting for more. She may not have the looks especially when she is mad when we have a fight that makes her look like Batista in a woman form but she has the best, the warmest hug I felt. We may have a rivalry a la Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier when we have a fight but we always have a way to fix it. Even when one of us if about to jump out of the boat when everything it seems like it is about to sink.

My point here is that it is really human nature for men to look for women with good looks. It will be their primary preference. But it is also a human nature to defy rules such as one that we have made for ourselves and make it a standard for us.

We just need to defy such ideology and just go for the best thing that we can have from women. Their love and oh-so complex but yet so charming characteristic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahaha! Nice insight regarding this matter! Hmm hmm hmm, your girlfriend is a really lucky girl! :)

I guess what you said about the attitude of the guys who doesn't look so piolo pascual-ish yet feel they only deserve the most beautiful women in the world can be applied in our case too. Some women can be like that too, at times even worse. You know the song "silvertoes" by Parokya ni Edgar? Yeah, you get my drift. LOL.

Welcome back too! I'll look forward for more of your posts! :)