Friday, July 15, 2005

8 Months of total bliss

Oh well. Another on the spot poem shit. So bahala na. Kayo na lang ang humusga. I just feel a bit loosen up outside, but a bit tighter inside. Asus! Labows....

Sands of Time

Holding still as I grip into the unknown
Roamed everywhere to find for something I've been longing for
Still I suffer as my world is covered in darkness
And only the sands of time will know
When this story will end

I've tried to stand over and over again
But I keep on sinking
As I'm traped in such a situation
Where it's either I let go
Or choose death
And only the sands of time will know
The answer to all of my questions

Why am I feeling such pain?
Why am I feel so tormented with ever memory that clings to my soul
As it sucks out every integrity left in me
Such binding agony I bear in me
And only the sands of time will know
When this tragedy will end

No comments: