Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm back!

Finally after more than a week of not having an internet connection. I'm back again to the digital world of blogging, archiving, and ranting! Too many things happened. I've met my friend Anna and watched the movie The Island. (It reminds me of Downtown LA which I miss so much!) Made 8 on the spot poems at Starbucks in Araneta Center since I was too early at the meeting place. Went home to Bulacan and spent the whole weekend there so I can have time with my "kababata" and also so I can detoxify myself with whatever I'm going through or so I thought. Just got back to Quezon City from Bulacan last Monday and went straight ahead to Marvin and talked to someone about certain things. A little bit jolted with the things going right now. Spent the night at Marvin's till the next day and went home around 4 pm already. As I arrived I saw the DSL modem and only one LED indicator where it says "Ready" was blinking solid green. Nice! Internet connection is back again. So I'm back from the grave! Or so I thought. Seesh. I just feel numb right now. More post tomorrow.

1 comment:

thessa said...

hola!im back!har har!wbaks!nakapost na ko. galeng!galeng!