Sunday, July 03, 2005

The void in me

As I was updating my Phlog, I was looking at my archive of photos and I just can't believe that I already have 1,221 photos in my archives (almost 1,000 since March of 2005 using my own digital camera)! And I saw some pics that I took, and it made me feel a certain void in me. It misses me something. here are the pics and the corressponding thing that I'm craving or missing so much right at this very moment:

Img_0990_2The Motorola RAZR V3. The phone I've been drooling for!
Img_0512My Adidas Superstar sneakers. I left it in Los Angeles since my baggages are overweight!
Img_0489Ocean Ave in Santa Monica. Just across of this avenue is the beach. I just love this place and the view of the sunset is oh so nice! So solemn, so peaceful.
Img_1342My sis b-day last June 9, 2005. It reminds me of birthday parties. I just miss attending b-day parties and have good time with friends and ofcourse make new friends!
Img_0706The seafood resturant at San Pedro harbor at California. I just love the seafoods there! And the way they cooked it: butter with spices and veggies! YUMMY!
Img_1296Spongebob Squarepants! I bought this one in Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA. I even got to versions of this. I just miss California.
Img_1260Bamboo's album launch at the Megastrip. Just miss the gimik days with friends. Damn how many gigs did I just let go? I even missed Fete dela Musique!
Img_1477My friendship anklets. My team mates/friends gave this to me. It's been more than a year now since I have them, and I'm not gonna remove them. I just miss my office mates! My friends!

I just hate it when there's a void in me.

No comments: