Sunday, July 17, 2005

Photography Sessions at Gateway and 11th Avenue

Went to Marvin's to have some basketball session again. After that me, Marvin, and his brother Mark went to Ali Mall for some food tripping at Chowking. Went around Araneta Center that time and Marvin's brother knew that I'm into photography. (Marvin knew I've been doing this since I was in LA.) So while were passing the entrance of Gateway mall, Mark just suddenly blurted out, "Ang gandang kunan ng mga ilaw o!" Just my luck! I have my digital camera with me and took the chance of taking photos at the said entrance. I had a couple of shots made. One is in auto mode where the lights are stable and bright. I set my camera to my customized settings and made some slight movements and there you go. My photo turned to be a little blurry. (That's the catch there dodo!) Well, I took photos around the mall and I was just struck with the lights surrounding the Araneta center. Went home after that and I just started to take more photos. Marvin took some photos too. Never thought that he'll be that interested or he just want to take some photos. But then he told me that didn't know on how to operate the camera and he just showed me some of the photos he took. I was just surprised! If what he said was true, well all of the photos he took were awesome! Nice shots! And not bad for someone who don't know what he's doing with the camera. Well here are some samples since I'm almost going to reach my friendster photo upload quoata (which is 50).

Img_1899 At the entrance of Gateway mall Araneta Center, Cubao 07/16/05

Img_1919 At the entrance of Araneta Coliseum. I just love the light! Neon glow baby!

Img_1924 Infront of Araneta Coliseum. I was addicted with lights that night!

Img_1943 Taken by Marvin at 11Th Avenue, Cubao 07/17/05. Way to go Marv!

Img_1948 Taken again by Marvin. In Black and White plus the motion blur. Nicely done!

No comments: