Saturday, July 30, 2005

Starbucks Session series 2

And this is part 2 of 8 of the poems I made at Starbucks Araneta Coliseum. I don't know if most poets are like this but I was just curious if they made a composition in a whole day. If they still edit it after they are done with it. I just find it odd for me to keep on writing non stop. Oh well here it goes.


The Dance of Ones and Zeroes

Here I am again
Waiting in vain for an answer
Such riddle kills my brain
As it diabolically eats up my soul
And I dance with ones and zeroes

In a drunken state of mind
What a predicament to be aggravated
Nothing is left of me
But pain and a never ending misery
And I dance with ones and zeroes

Such outburst I can't control
Mind over matter is so unexplainable
My justification she can't comprehend
And I was left in the middle of nowhere
I still dance with ones and zeroes