Sunday, July 31, 2005

Starbucks Session series 3

Part 3 of 8 of the poems I made. 8 on the spot poems that day?!? I just can't believe that I made such stuff in just one sitting over a tall size of caffe latte.


Music Man

Hey music man!
Make a song for me
Make me a happy soul as you strum a note
Just don't leave tears in my eyes like the way you sing our song now

Keep me sane with you melody
Find a note that suits me
Just keep the song you made for you and me

Keep your song safe
As it's about you and me
Never change the tempo
Because I don't want to be left behind

Divert your anger with every bang of the drum
Don't mend your soul with a distorted sound
Amplify your senses with every riff of life
Just don't let your passion die on such an entropic sound

Hey music man!
Sing our song for eternity
As I grasp every words you exhale
with my deepest sincerity

2 comments:

thessa said...

gawin ng kanta to!!!with tamang ganja!!!ayos!!!

leo kenneth said...

curious, you write and sing what you write?