Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nothing to do...

This are the times when your mind is blank. As in totally not thinking of anything or nothing is coming in or out of it. Maybe it's just because I was thinking too much already. Damn! It's been weeks or two that I've been thinking about this. We should talk, yes we should. I'll say my side and she should clear hers, coz definitely, I'm so mad at this set up now. But enough of that. I should be doing this in my personal blog (which I haven't updated for a long time now). Anyways, since I'm not doing anything I'd rather post something I got in the Bulletin board a while ago. Again, just blurting out.


1. Who are you with right now?
-- None. Just alone, here in my room.

2. What are you doing right now?
-- Posting my blogs, sound trip

3. What will you do after?
-- Go to my bed. Take my medicine since I still feel sick!

4. What are you thinking right now?
-- Should I stay or should I go?


5. What are you wearing now?
-- Shorts. Only shorts.


6. How do you feel right now?
-- Definitely not OK, Most probably confuse.

7. Why?
-- Cuz of some problems that seems to be solved and should be forgotten but are happening again.

8. Chocolate or
Vanilla Ice Cream?
-- Vanilla.

9. Sponge Bob or Mojacko?
-- Spongebob.

10. Enchanted Kingdom or Splash Island?
-- Enchanted Kingdom.

11. SMS
or talking on the phone?
-- Talking on the phone.

12. McDo or Jollibee?
-- Both!

13. Coffee or Milk?
- Coffee to wake me up, Milk for my cereals!

14. Sports:
-- Basketball and bowling.

15. Color(s):
-- Blue, yellow, green, and pink

16. Number(s):
- 2, 3, 21, and 23.

17. Food:
- Any variants of sisig and pizza, and Sinampalukang Manok.

18. Drink(s):
-- Iced tea, and anything from Kool-Aid.

19. Radio Station:
-- 89.9, 93.1, 107.5

20. Cartoon
Character:
-- Blastoise from Pokemon

21. Name of last
person you talked to on the phone?
-- Can't remember

22. Have you gone swimming this
year?
-- Nope, not yet.

23. When did you last receive a gift?
-- My birthday. I got the Tremulant EP of The Mars Volta from my cousin Chuck.

24. What are you planning to do this weekend?
-- None, just take a rest and brood myself in my room. Hopefully I can watch UAAP on Sunday.

25. Last movie you watched?
-- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith with Marvs

26. What is/are your hobby/hobbies?
-- Music, collecting CDs, photography, poetry, anything about computers and electronic gadgets.

27. What is/are your ambition(s)?
-- Learn more about photography, be a photographer, study photography at New York, have my own business about multi-media arts from poetry, photography, to film making.


28. What makes you happy?
-- Taking photos, writing poems. These 2 fills the void in me. It keeps me sane.

29. What do you want to tell to someone but you haven't?
-- I don't like the way you're treating me now!


30. Do you have a crush?
-- Yep! Jessica Alba.

31. Do you believe in love?
-- uhuh...

32. Are you easily attracted to the opposite sex?
-- Not really.

33. Do you get jealous easily?
-- yes, very easily but I get jealous with a reason, not just gut feeling.

34. Any people in-love with you right now?
-- Before yes, now, that I do not know. sob....

35. Want to get married?
-- who wouldn't?

36. Ever did something unusual for love?
-- yes

37. What do you notice first in a person?
-- what he/she wearing.

38. Last person you fell in-love with or currently in love with?
-- Someone with a name that starts with a T.

39. Are you missing someone right now?
-- Heck yeah! I miss my usual self. Only my usual self and nobody else!

40. What do you miss?
-- My usual self.

41. Who do you want to hug right now?
-- just myself again.

42. Persons you want to spend the rest of your life?
-- If ever she's reading this: I love you dearly. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But the way things are going on between the two of us, it seems like you're fading away. I'm thinking of you but are you thinking of me? I'm trying to hold on as much as I can, even exceed my limit. But the way things are going on right now, I'm suddenly slipping away as you're fading away to me. I gave everything to you not expecting something in return, but just simply for you to love me back. Now everything seems to be in the dark. It's time for me to leave something for myself. I did everything I can to please you and I love you more than anyone else. I just wish that you'll be here with me, till my last breath. I just hope.... I just wish.... I just pray....

2 comments:

thessa said...

kaw ha!!!got me surprised!haha, sending comments to every entry i got haha! talaga nga naman pag wala ka magawa no, kukuha ka na lang ng survey from bulletin board ahahahaha...tuloy mo lang!sige...

Rebecca said...

(a.k.a. Mama)
Love just fade away without reason, so be it! Love has many questions but can't find the right answer, who cares? You're still young,cute and intelligent, have lot of good things ahead of you. No one is perfect but there will come the right ONE for you. Just keep on looking, don't close your eyes.. Shit man!! (LOL) Wake up..
Remember, the bittersweet?...