Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Under the effect of blankness

I tried to force myself to made a poem again. It's been 2 days since I feel my brain doesn't process any logic for me. Oh well, these are the days when I totally suck. I can't upload pictures now since I've already reached the quota. I'd rather make another poem. When I was finished at the poem, I just find it to suck big time! Oh well, some poets sucks at some of their works aren't they? So here's sucky poem now.

My Bad

For all the shit I do
Sorry but my bad
For all of my mistakes
Sorry but my bad
For all the things I gamble
Sorry but my bad

Ah! Such life is a game
You win it fair and square
But losing it is so unfair
But sorry, my bad

All actions I'm willing to risk
Such risk I'm willing to take
Now it's too late to change
And all I blame is myself

But my bad
This is me, and me can't change
All that I'll ever be, will always be me

My bad for everything you think is wrong
But seems right for me

My bad if our world collides
Reality is there was a thin line between you and me
That each of us cannot cross
We just need to respect it and understand it
But my bad I never explained it to you

Just my bad for all...

No comments: