Friday, September 25, 2009

2 years, 7 months and counting.... (A From the vault #3 special)

Listening to: Daft Punk - High Fidelity (1996 Homework)

Right now, I feel: So so happy!

Just a quick post before I go to bed.

It has been 2 years and 7 months now. Through good and bad, I want to thank you for being there. Whatever childish acts I have, you still opted to watch my back. You we're there when I am high up the clouds and most of all, you were there to break my fall.

I can't believe that time flies so fast. It has been 2 years now and nearing the 3rd year mark. Wow! I am just out of words for this day.

I just want to share this happy day for me. Here are some pictures of us for the past 2 years.

When we just want to sleep during our breaks.

During our company Christmas party. (December, 2007)

After 2 months of being together, we decided to have our first out of town. Vistamar in Anilao, Batangas. (May, 2007)

Though we feel tired and still sleepy, we still manage to have a smile as we are having fun being together.

We can get goofy sometimes too. (Greenbelt park)

We will even enjoy staying up late at night going anywhere our feet will lead us to.

We love food so much! (McDo at Robinson's Pioneer June, 2008)

Everywhere we go, we always have a good time, and a photo to cherish.

Some people think that we're siblings because they think we almost have the same physical features.

Even when I am sick, she made sure that she'll always be there for me.

Thank you so much Ayann for the wonderful and blissful 2 years and 7 months. I love you so much!

5 comments:

[vayie] said...

Congrats! It's always nice to hear a success story...especially a love story!

R. said...

How sweet!Ü Well... Pag dating sa love, ganun naman talaga diba? You should always be there for each other no matter what. Keep it strong!

R. said...

Hey. How are you and your family? Sana okay kayo at hindi naman naano dahil kay Ondoy.

Unknown said...

Aaaaw. How sweet. Congratulations for being together for almost three years. It is very hard to find the right person to love, and you're one of the lucky few to have found yours. :)

Unknown said...

@Vayie: Thanks! It really felt good and blessed to love and to be loved as well.

@Russ: Ok naman kami. Luckily hindi kami binaha. Thanks a lot!

@Golda: You're right, it takes a lot of adjustments. You'll alway need to adjust for the one you love. =)