Saturday, September 12, 2009

From the vault

Listening to: Up Dharma Down - Sana (2008 Bipolar)

Right now, I feel: Sad

I got nothing to blog really in particular, though I have tons of ideas to share. I was just checking some pics after getting tired of playing Dissidia Final Fantasy game in PSP and after playing the Mafia Wars and Yakuza Lords in Facebook.

I got curious and asked myself, amidst all the emotions I am feeling right now and things that's running through my head, why won't I hold the shutter again? It has been 3 years of taking pictures on a twice a month basis. I remember having 7,000 plus of photos saved in my old hard drive that died.

Well, I was able to dug out some pics I took for this year.

I took this at the back of SM MOA last February 3.

I also took this last February 3 (Which is my birthday) which I edited afterwards in my sister's laptop using the basic Photo Gallery tools since the original picture was too dark.

I was trying to take a silhouette shot since before the sun will be calling it a day. This is the only best shot I can have. But I tried to edit it and....

One is like a sunset setting and...

the other one looking like a sunrise setting

I took this when we had our team building in Laguna. One of my few portraiture shots.

A different angel this time.

This are just the few photos I took this year. It has been a whiles since I held a camera for so long. Like a whole day long and won't stop taking pictures. Maybe I need to go out and practice.

Kinakalawang na siguro ang utak ko.

2 comments:

R. said...

Uy, okay yung yosi shot ha.Ü

Unknown said...

Yeah I had an almost same shot 5 years back when I was in Baguio coming from the US but my hard drive died and I wasn't able to back it up. So I decided to take another shot at it again. Thanks a lot Russ for liking it! Your comment made my day! =)