Saturday, September 05, 2009

The last hurrah!

Listening to: Up Dharma Down - Every First Second (2008 Bipolar)

Right now, I feel: Sad

It has been 3 weeks since mom was here. Now she will be going back to the US later at noon. She needs to check in at 9 am and we planned to leave our house at 7 am. Last Thursday after my mom planned for us to bond. Just us siblings with our cousin and her godson Jason. My mom really wanted to sing so we went to Music 21 in Timog. I tried to drive that night as I want to try it. It was my first time driving during night time and it was hard! It was really dark and it is hard to see a thing. It is harder when your vehicle has a tint! Good thing we all came to Music 21 in one piece. I just suck at parking so I really need to practice on that. We had fun that night. I just had some beers and a little to eat. I think I deserve this one too as I am really being serious at this gym and diet thing. How serious? I refused my aunt's offer last night to eat a pork barbecue knowing that it is my favorite, I still refused. I was even kidding with my family on our way home when I saw McDo and shouted "Oh tukso! Layuan mo ako!"

Last night we went to Manila Peninsula and had dinner with my aunt and her friends. I just had a burger and a spoon of ice cream. I did enjoy the WiFi for a few hours but it was really the moment with my mom that matters most. Having dinner with her and laughing out. I went to my aunt while waiting for the valet and told her "Tita, pwede na sa aking birthday or Christmas gift sa akin yun oh." I was actually pointing to a Mercedes Benz car. My aunt and mom laughed and my aunt joked that she will die of a heart attack.

I will miss my mom again. Hopefully she can be here next year, this time for Christmas. I miss her aggressive but defensive driving. Her very prank and loud voice.

I love you mom!

No comments: