Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Feeling optimistic

Listening to: Moloko - Sing It Back (Tee's Radio Mix) (1999 Sing It Back)

Right now, I feel: Optimistic

Just got home. Didn't went to school since it is raining hard. Talked to my mom and aunt about a plan of having a small business. While my mom was here, my aunt suggested for us to sell some cookies or brownies in her canteen. My mom also had the idea of buying in some goods from the US (clothes, perfumes and shoes) which are in sale and sell it here. It was just small plans that is now becoming to be real. At first I was interested in doing it. I even told my girl about it when I picked her up last Monday to spend the day with me at home. I became interested and inspired by my friend Marvin.

As I have said in my last post, Marvin is planning to do a sideline and offer some chocolates in his office and I decided to help him. I told him about my plans as well. I texted my mom this afternoon and told me that we will talk tonight about my plans. My sister and aunt suggested to go for the cookies and brownies instead of the tiramisu/ref cake that I am planning.

I am really interested in helping my friend sell his chocolates and I am really planning on selling cookies and stuff my mom can get on sale in the states. But what I am really thinking now is for my pictures to be sold in a frame. I got a sample like this.



Since I love taking pictures and I am really into photography, I might as well use it as a source of income since I am not working anymore. Its a good thing that my family are giving suggestions as a sign that they support my effort of making all the plans to happen.

I hope any of this plans will materialize soon. Right before the holidays.

Before I head back to the gym, I heard Japeth Aguilar backed out of Burger King and decided to join the Smart-Gilas basketball program. Just as I have predicted, he is really not the answer for reclaiming the basketball glory one we have before and if it is really the playing time he is complaining, he has it with Burger King. He is not that fully develop to expect to get a huge playing time.

Another rumor running around is that the Band Tears for Fears will be coming to Manila. I have posted it on my twitter and Facebook about it. Thanks to Paul Yap's post in his twitter with a link from a reliable source. You can check it here.

That is all folks! Let me know if you have suggestions about my small business plans. Bili din kayo ha! =)

2 comments:

r u s s said...

There's something with this day - everyone seems to be feeling good.Ü Goodluck with your plans, I hope something nice comes out of your talk with your mom. How long have you been into photography?

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Russ! We are now gonna finalize everything. I just found out that other people are selling stuff in multiply or blogs and it is much better. But I am really planning on something cheap that everyone can really afford and that everyone will like.

I have been practicing photography for 5 years now. Still got a lot of things to learn. =)