Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bucket list

Listening to: Portishead - The Rip (2008 Third)

Right now, I feel: Sleepy

Before I go to sleep, I check a blog of my friend Badette. I was inspired to this.

Here is my wish list.

1. Have my own DSLR with all the possible kit lens I can have.
2. A black Mazda 3 or a pink Honda Jazz.
3. The Sandman graphic novels.
4. My own photo studio.
5. A big far place in Batangas or Tagaytay with trees, flower, garden and all poultry animals you can imagine. (Another business I want to have maybe)
6. Have a weight of 170-180 pounds.
7. Have my own house.
8. Go to Cebu, Phuket and Paris.
9. Have 100 CDs by the end of 2009.

That will be all for now. Wait for the part 2!

6 comments:

R. said...

With prayers, hard work, and determination, I'm sure you'll be able achieve these. Goodluck!Ü

Naomee said...

uh... did you mean dslR ? lol this is a pretty cool wish list

Unknown said...

The sandman graphic novels - you and i both share this wish. Haha! I'm an avid comic collector. :D

Unknown said...

@russ: Honga e. Can't wait to do thing for me to get my wish list.

@Naomee: You're right it's a DSLR. Typo! Did correct it already. =)

@Golda: I love graphic novels too! I had local comics too by Arnol Arre and Budjette Tan =)

attribbidda said...

at talaga namang PINK (din) ang choice ng vehicle color! amen! just passed the board, sooo happy. still shaking right now.

Unknown said...

@Badette: I am so proud of you! Congratulations and wish you all the best on your profession of your choice. Yeah I love pink thanks to my girlfriend. As what most psychology people said, when men wears something pink, it shows how manly they are. =)