Thursday, September 24, 2009

From the vault #2

Listening to: Up Dharma Down - Taya (2008 Bipolar)

Right now, I feel: Hyper

Got nothing to post for now since I am busy planning this small business I had in my mind. My folks and sister Cheng are helping out for this. So sorry Vayie if I have no updates. I will get back to your blog soon. Promise!

I removed my Twitter gadget since it has some code problems.

I just want to share something I found in pictures.

Here are some pics of when I had a long hair. All photos are taken during the year of 2007.

Taken when my mom was here.

My birthday party.

With my friends during my birthday.

My self portrait shot. I wasn't sleepy at that time and decided to take some shots of myself using the lampshade as the only light source available.

At the reception of Trie's baptism. My friend's son.

I am really missing my long hair. I will try to grow my hair to a very long one.

Now, Let me go back to my draft board and continue with my business study.

6 comments:

[vayie] said...

I always pictured you as the short-haired guy nung nasa Ambergris pa tayo. :D Kaya medyo na-shock ako sa long hair mo.

Kung ano man yang business mo, invite mo ako sa opening ha. Harhar.

Unknown said...

Hindi ba bagay? Namiss ko lang talaga e.

Sa opening bebentahan kagad kita! PM kita sa facebook, baka interested ka din e. =)

R. said...

Hahaa. Ako rin, parang you seem to be the short-hair kind of guy. So... Gulat ako with the long hair photos, talagang long hair ha! How long did it take you to grow it?

Unknown said...

Hi Russ!

It took me a year to have it that long. Wavy type of hair pa ko.

Hindi ba bagay? =)

R. said...

Bagay naman sya. 1 year? Tagal!!

Unknown said...

@Russ: Thanks! I am planning to have a long hair again. Yep I had it grown for a year and another 6 months to maintain it. =)