Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I feel so low

Listening to: Gnarls Barkley - Charity Case (2008 The Odd Couple)

Right now, I feel: Happy and Sad

Good morning peeps! I will go back to the school that hates me and will try to do something else besides going to the gym.

I don't really know what should I feel now. It is somehow a mixed of sadness and happiness. Its like I am on a multitasking state emotionally speaking. Let's break it down into the happy part and the sad part.

The happy part:
- The NU 107 Rock awards will be next month. I already voted for my favorite band in every category they are in. Vote Up Dharma Down now!
- Tears for Fears will be here?!? Can somebody give me a buzz if this is really true.
- Last weekend, I weighed at 266 lbs. Yesterday I weighed in at 257 lbs. That is 9 lbs. in 4 sessions of going to the gym with a day of rest in between plus the long weekend. It seems like going to the gym will be an everyday adventure for me now.
- I was able to run a full 20 minutes in the runner (I don't really know what that machine is called), it is this machine where you it seems like you are running afloat.
- I am optimistic that I can be accepted back to the school that seems like doesn't want to accept me. Thanks to my school counselor Ms. Yoto.
- I was able to enjoy the internet using the Globe Tattoo, though I have some hates about it.
- I was able to get some good sleep.
- I was able to talk to my friend Marvin as he is planning to do some home made chocolates molded in different shapes and sizes with flavors as well. Told him that I will be able to help him by reselling it to my aunt's canteen and to my girl's colleague at her work.
- Since Marvin is planning to do some business for the incoming holidays, I am planning to do some ref cake or tiramisu and sell it. I am planning the made to order style. I also plan to sell some goods that my mom can get from the states. Shoes, perfumes and clothes that my mom can get for sale in the US and will re-sell it here. I feel upbeat and optimistic with this.

The sad part:
- I still haven't finish the World without A Superman comic book. I can't absorb the middle part where Superman's body was kidnapped and when Jon (foster father of Clark) was trying to save him in the afterlife. Too much distraction in my head now. I just hope they will get the hell out of my head.
- The school that seems to hate me, gave me a run around. My counselor gave me a go signal to come back but the registrar wants me to see the dean to seek for approval for me to extend my stay and finish my course. This over staying issue is the very same reason why I filed for a discontinue of study in the first place. I was just taking my chances again this time. It seems like fate is playing with me.
- My so called wireless broadband is not broadband at all. I can browse but I can't download stuff I need. This HSDPA, 3G type of connection is really slow and worst, it is weather dependent as well.
- I still need to talk to my mom about the financial matters in the house. And I am running short of money too.
- I did spend a lot of money making documents and having it notarized for me to get back to school. It will be really such a fruitless effort if nothing will happen
- I am beginning to have recurring headaches. I took advil twice last night.

Today will definitely be a long day for me. I just feel so heavy inside me with all this negativity inside me.

I'd rather go to the gym and let everything be out in there.

No comments: