Sunday, September 13, 2009

Royal Rumble #3

Listening to: U2 - Stay (Faraway, So Close!) (1993 Zooropa)

Right now, I feel: Pissed!

I am now here at Starbucks in One E-com center besides MOA. I'm waiting for my Ayann to be done with her OT work. I know, I know. It's a Sunday. Right now I feel kinda sleepy as well (the reason I am had my 2nd coffee now.) and I will drive all the way to QC.

Sunday was a good day for me somehow. Thanks for people who visited my blog. You made my whole week and weekend great! You know who you are, so kudos to you! Though it seems like my night will be spoiled.

My first ranting goes to the pesky drivers on the road. They don't know the basics of driving! They just eat the other lane which will make you real mad and start a road war! Plus they don't signal either to the left or right when they change lane. They're so aggressive that they don't do the basic courtesy driving. They just eat up the space which is supposed to be your lane so that they can bypass the heavy traffic and congestion on the road. It seems like they are saying to you like the album title of Cranberries. "Everybody else is doing, so why can't we?" Plus the fact that I was apprehended for the Yellow lane violation in EDSA going to Ayala Ave. last Sunday when I was a few hundred meters away of going to Ayala Ave. You corrupt bastard! I'd rather get a ticket and pay 500 pesos than bribing that officer for
100-200 pesos for him to get his meal and who's boss is an MMDA faggot than paying him Which I have to pay tomorrow in any Metrobank branch. I just hate the drivers. The roads are a different story. My vehicle is not like Michael Jackson that likes to do a moonwalk!

Now let's talk about the wireless craze from Smart with their Smart Bro. I went to Shangri-La a couple of weeks back since the money changer there gives a higher rate for dollar to peso exchange compared to other establishments. After that, I checked Smart to inquire their Smart Bro prepaid which is on a promo for 995 pesos. I was asked if what OS I had which I replied as Vista. She then asked what bit and I said 64, then she dropped the bomb by telling to me that their device won't be compatible with 64 bit. I was a bit sad. I tried to check Sun Cell first for the wireless broadband that they're offering. I didn't like it because not the whole metro is covered by their wireless signal. I went to Globe since I was told that their wireless connection is dependent on the network's signal. Knowing that I am a Globe user and that signal is good to excellent to the most areas I go, I bought one. Plus the fact that it is prepaid and the convenience of loading it. I tried it right away and this is what I found out that sucks about it:

- It always disconnects you. Anytime from 2 minutes to an hour of having an internet connection. It is worst than the dial up bottleneck that I used to experience before.
- It is slow because it always changes the network type it will use. HSDPA, 3G, EDGE to the slow ass GPRS! Hey guys! Stick to one signal. You promote that you use multiple networks to connect to the internet is not good. It makes the connection slower and worst, I always get disconnected!
- You get to charge 5 pesos for every 15 minutes of duration that you are connected. Even if you are connected only for a minute, that is already 5 pesos off your credit. Even if you are 15 minutes and a second connected that counts as 10 pesos already! And since it is slow and always gets a no signal plus the fact that I purchased it for 1,995 pesos. It is not worth it.

I always wish there will be a better alternative to this wireless broadband craze. It is really a nice way to get connected while on the road. And I just found out that Smart Bro can be used in a 64 bit Vista OS. Damn you Smart personnel! Do you're homework and know your products right!

Still about wireless, another thing I hate is Starbucks WiFi. Unlike in the US where coffee shops and even communities offer free WiFi access like Starbucks and McDonald's, here they don't. You need to purchase a prepaid wireless card to get connected. It is either airborne access or Globe Wiz. Which I found it odd. Why does most food places like McDonald's and the likes offer wireless connection for free. You just have to ask for the password. Why does SM offer a blazing fast wireless connection, while these establishments are selling WiFi prepaid cards for 200 pesos for 3 hours (airborne access) and 100 pesos per hour (Globe Wiz)! This is just fucking outrageous! You are just milking money to everyone. The only consolation you get is that it is really fast. Besides that, it all just another hole left in your wallet.

It is really better to get a wireless connection from the telecoms company such as Smart or Globe. But with such big flaws that seems to be overlooked or maybe worst, being ignored. It is really hard to find such a good service from any company here in the country. I just really hate how money goes around in this place.

I am now going nationalistic and starting to get pissed with the greed that can be blamed to our politicians here. I need to end this before I go berserk and let all hell go loose.

To everyone I hate tonight. Fuck you very much! May you go to sleep and be on an eternal slumber. I mean go and die!

Addendum: I added and share something at 12:50 am since I am pissed, besides the topics I posted but with the fact that I need to wait for my girl to come out at 2 am! I hate it when people take advantage of your situation where you don't really have a choice. Yeah, work is work but on a Sunday going to Monday?!?

On to the addendum. It is about an experience I had with some women that really irritates me. I remember when mom was here and we're at Pizza Hut in Trinoma. Having an early dinner, a lady passed by. Yeah she is the oh-so-beauty-and-jaw-dropping-hot type. But what really got my attention is her get up. She is wearing a short top that you can see her curvy waist and navel (hotness alert! here), the shirt compliments her white and flawless skin. She was wearing this very short shorts that I can almost be a total pervert and peek through her legs up to her thigh. I gotta admit she got my attention. Who man wouldn't (maybe the gays) look at a lady like that? But what really got my attention is that I can see her thong!

That's right, don't rub your monitor or your eyes. What you've just read is true. In full detail, it is a thong with a very thin string around it with the cover at the back having a white and green stripe design. How would I not remember it. I was able to see it from the moment she passed by our table and so does everyone else. Come on lady! You're a true blooded head turner! Why would you wear something like that in a mall. It is a very cold place, or maybe not since a lot of people stay in the mall and lurks almost everywhere making the air conditioning system seems to be useless. But still, it is a mall for crying out loud. You do have the proper dress code for such places right? Why not just wear something like that with an addition of a small card saying "I dress like a slut. I want to be a real one. Free fuck right here, right now." And then, go around to public places like a mall. Don't expect to be respected when you dress worst than a prostitute. For sure, you have the body to show and to flaunt but please, never exaggerate your awesomeness!

And I had another one message to everyone. Please don't go to church wearing something provocative in a way. Especially if you're just coming into puberty. I saw this teenybopper girl who is holding something that needs to be signed by the priest. A mass card it seems, I tried to look at her since she has this innocent face that can really get everyone's attention. Hey I am a man! So get used to it. We get easily distracted when we see something nice for our eyes to see.

Anyways, I looked at this girl and noticed her Japanese schoolgirl get up. Plus with a socks a la Avril Lavigne of black and white strips. I was about to go when I had a second look and realized that her skirt is not just a Jappo schoolgirl type but it was way way short. A little more bend and for sure I can see her underwear. It ruined my Sunday. You're in a church little one! Why wear something like that? I didn't care if people around me had the same look and reaction as mine. But it really ruined my solemn day.

And for those. These 2 ladies are officially tagged as the bitch and the slut. God I hate these type of women. Don't expect me to be a gentleman in front of you. If you're like the ladies I mentioned here, you better pray we won't cross each other because I will definitely give you the look and reaction you wouldn't like!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be the first one to comment on my own post. Ang haba pala ng nagawa ko.

I was amazed on how such a long post was made since I am just pissed about things.

R. said...

Hahaa. Actually, minsan masarap magsulat pag mainit ang ulo -- tipong nagfo-flow lang lahat ng gusto mo sabihin.

---
Most drivers on the road are really not disciplined. I think our government has to do something about this. I mean sa States naman kase, kahit gago yung tao, pag dating sa pagda-drive hindi sila masyado makapag-gago.Ö

---
I think before actually going to Church for Mass, parents should "screen" what their kids are wearing. Some women, when they hear Mass, akala mo pupunta ng party. Some people naman, when they go to Church, akala mo pupunta sa beach. Diba?

Unknown said...

Oo nga e. Nakakagulat lang din kasi sunod sunod yung ideas e. Info overdrive! =)

Yeah, it is the driver's problems. Even if the government are doing something, still their people are in this vicious cycle of corruption.

Tama ka, nakakainis ang mga taong ganun. Well, sometimes parents are too busy now or kids just go alone to the church or any public places thinking it will be cool to wear such things. Wala man lang alam ata sa proper dress code. =)

Overcashed said...

Kahit mahaba napabasa ako. At nasabi ko na lang... "oo nga ano..." minsan talaga andaming nakakainis sa mundo!

Pinkville Lizzy said...

Hi Baby Boy. Hope we can exchange links. Just leave a comment to my latest post. Hope you can also share your thoughts about my random questions and quotes. Thanks in advance!

[vayie] said...

Marami talagang kotong cops along Makati. Dati nahuli kami nung nag-U Turn kami sa Buendia from Pasong Tamo, my companion had to pay 300 tapos kinuha naman nung pulis. Nagmo-monologue pa ito ng kung anu-ano na kesyo, nagtratrabaho lang daw siya and all that na may anak daw siyang nag-aaral kaya ginagawa niya yung trabaho niya pero kinuha din yung money nonetheless. Abala lang daw talaga pag kinuha yung lisensiya eh kaya some drivers would really just pay the kotong cops to get it over and done with.

My friend has the same experience with Globe Broadband. He even posted something in Facebook that reads: "F*ck you Globe Broadband"

I think I already said my piece on the thong/G-string issue on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

You're right Vayie. Wala talaga. Mga government people ang nagpapalala. Kaya yung iba sumasabay na lang sa agos.

I am hating it now. The access of Globe can only last for a few hours then wala na. Kung di lang ako naloko ng engot na personnel sa Smart office.

Yeah about the thong thing. I said my POV in one of your comments.

Thanks a lot Vayie!

[vayie] said...

You're right, Baby Boy. Kasi naman, wala namang magbabayad kung walang nangongotong and vice-versa. Siguro parehong may kasalanan lang talaga.

Thank you for letting us know. Balak pa naman mag-Globe Broadband. Smart kasi ang broadband namin ngayon eh.

BabyDoll said...

Ooh! Rants about drivers. Tsk. Haha! I hate most of em. LOL! Well, jeepney drivers I mean. HAHA!

Unknown said...

Globe Broadband works fine with me. Maybe the signal in my area is strong? Hehe.

Anyways, it can't be helped that some girls wear "slut uniforms" these days. The media's propaganda for this era is "beauty means showing more skin". It's kinda sad, really. I wonder what girls would be wearing on the next generation after this, band-aids around their tra-lalas? LOL.