Thursday, March 03, 2005

Almost Done

Now! Finally I'm done editing my My Space account. New site, new style. Hope someone will have the patience to read them. Coz it's really long. Too stoned to finish tweaking and editing my friendster blog and photo album. I'm still sick. Still have fever. This is the longest day I'm ever absent at work. I feel so weak and sick! I decided to go with my aunt in San Diego. That way I can have a different environment and also at the same time, I can just sit and chill for a while. Maybe I can meet my friends there Mach and Shear. Hopefully. Now I'm almost done in editing my Friendster blog and photo album. A week of rest, not bad at all. That's all for now. Since there's no concrete idea that's coming out of my mind. I might as well take a rest and just lay it down while be overwhelmed of being stoned!

peace out!

No comments: