Thursday, March 10, 2005

too lazy.... mind not working.... blah!

I don't know what got into me right now. Its already 6 am and I'm still wide awake. I missed 2 days of posting what's going on with my work. But too lazy to put in much detail about it. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Talked to my friend April and asked her if her sis Mitch is still mad at me. I don't know when this will end. She knows how I feel right now. April understands that I'm in state of depression. Too much information coming to my mind now. Too much emotions to let out. To much attention needed. Too many task to be accomplished. Why in the world should my life be this way? God! I hate it when I feel this way! I should be doing things that I really want to be done. Like post blogs for the days that I missed, Poems that I made and have to re-edit to show more emotions. I have to let this out! I'm pissed!, I'm sad, I'm depressed, I'm aggravated, I'm nothing! I feel like I don't exist in this so called world! Like I have my own world and nobody cares if I exist or nobody gives a shit that I'm here. Waiting for someone to listen to me. Feel my emotions, and feed their minds with my thoughts. I guess I just have to let this shit out first before I can move on to new chapter of my life. Whatever! Fuck it! I just hate my situation now. Just simply fuck it!

1 comment:

-MaaN- said...

whoa! buddy! how are u? miss u po... haha! tamad ba? well, late na kaya ako nun... hihi. well, miss yah dear friend.. ur my bestfriend eversince! amishu!