Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Buddies for life

I didn't go to work today. My back was in hell of a pain! It's not worth it for me to work my ass for a small buck and get myself fucked up! Nothing in particular happened during the day. I have all the rest that I need. Went on to sit in front of the computer and started to do my usual task. Uploaded new pictures for a new photo album since I was into photography now. My Yahoo messenger was open and just waiting for someone to talk to. Jorj went online and we started to chat. We chat for more than 5 hours! We started to talk about anything. From her depression to my relationship. We spent countless hours on talking about anything that we can think of. Seek for advices and talk about the time that we spend together. Everything and every detail about our friendship will never fade in my mind. She's one hell of a girl! A special one. She's like a sister for me. We are open to each other. Share some common attitudes and interest. She was there for me as I'm there for her too! She made me calm and lifts my spirits up. She's just there for me. She's there if I need shoulder to cry on; Or if I seek comfort or refuge, she never hesitate to listen to my ideas and frustrations. I realize that having here around was one of the greatest gift life has given me. She's my buddy for life! I'm happy that she's around. I miss this girl! Wish to see her soon and catch up on the lost time. Gee! I had a long night with her. Something that I'll never forget and I'll cherish forever.

No comments: