Sunday, March 13, 2005

Inspiration kicked in, and comments from fellows I never expect

Well, my mom arrived around 5 pm yesterday. I'm already spending almost 5 hours in front of the computer. I'm too attached to computers. It's my sanctuary. Just sitting down in front of it and you'll get so much information, and also lots of stuff can be done. Do I have to put details into this? Anyways, as soon as I arrived here in LA I sat down and faced my companion - my computer. I opened my Yahoo Messenger to check who's online, check my e-mails, listen to my Yahoo Launch Cast Radio, did my blogs, and checked my Friendster and My Space. And also update my anti-virus software and also the firewall. Microsoft has released a new patch to fight spyware and malware codes. Anna was online, we talked about my problems. This girl is hella great! She's cool. Just there to listen though sometimes, I find myself like a nagging woman who keeps on complaining about her nail polish. Anna was just there to hear me out. Listening to all my rants and raves. We talk about my girl, how I feel for her and also about how I was so paranoid about my problem. My mom arrived afterward, then we went out for a while and talked about stuff. We ate at El Pollo Loco, 5 blocks away from our house. There we started to talk about anything that crossed my mind. We went back home and started packing stuff to ship to Manila. Dad came around 9 pm. Some of my friends we're online at around 9-10pm. Aiya was online but I was too busy to entertain her, though I wanted too. Abi was online too. Same thing, can't talk to her. She was still online when we're done packing the boxes to be sent to Manila. Abi said she broke up with her BF. I was just shocked. I don't know if I'm gonna feel sad for my friend or be a bit mad about it since they didn't talked about it first before really decided to part ways. Or maybe I don't know much about their problem though for me, I think I knew the problem all along. Kristel went online and we started to talk about our summer get away. I was in the mood about it and I was excited to go to Puerto Galera again. I just told her that I'll pay for the all the expenses while we're there. She was looking for a pool; but then the resort we're planning to go to doesn't have a pool, so I have to look for a new one and call the resorts on how to get there. Not much of a task but I have to do it fast so I can have a reservation right away. Luis was online and we cope up on things we missed, I talked to him about his problems and mine too. So we just shared advises to each other. Irony if sometimes funny; I was giving him advises bout his problems and I can't even advise myself bout my own problems, and same as him. It's funny to think about it. Well, that's what makes this world great! We suddenly jumped in to the topic of digital photography since I knew he was a graphics artist. I asked him to teach me some ways to take a good picture. He said he's not an expert but at least he knows quite well about it. And I showed him on the pictures that I took a couple of nights back. He was quite impressed with the pictures I took. And I even told him that it was in raw form and not edited. He just told me to continue this and if I really find my calling in this field, just continue to do it. I was so pleased to hear words like those. It was a big accomplishment for me to learn photography that fast, without even a thing about it. I mean I didn't research about the angle thing and on how to find a good subject. I even showed the pictures I took to my parents, and they we’re impressed on how well the pictures were taken. I was so happy about it. My friend Luis giving me compliments and inspiration and also tips about my work, and also my folks liked what I did with the pictures and also they’re beginning to understand my interest on a lot of things, especially about this photography. I went to bed all inspired to take photography to a new level. Maybe this is a way for me to find more about myself, express what I feel through the pictures I'll take. It’s a good way to divert my depression. It's all good and I'm all kicked up about it. Here's a sample of the pictures I took a couple of nights back:

P1010883_2P1010917P1010954P1010864_1

No comments: