Saturday, March 19, 2005

Kristel: My #1 neighbor

I did nothing for today, except for sleep after taking the medicine the doctor gave me. It's 1:30 am here already. I’m just bored to death here. I slept early, coz the medicince really makes me sleepy. I woke up since I forgot something. Yeah, the blogs! I have to publish some of my drafts. So here I am again working on my blogs, and other computer stuff. My mom told me she's gonna be here tomorrow. I just don't know what time exactly she'll be here, but it doesn't matter. We'll go out for sure once she gets here. So I'm here again sitting in front of my computer. Looking for a nice digicam to buy, waiting for people to log in at their Yahoo Messengers and talk to them. Kristel signed in. Good! We just started to talk. I started to invite her to take a look at my blog in Friendster. I always like to show people my hard work. Well she liked it and she was flattered that she was included in my link of "People you should check out in my Friendster". We just talked and talked and talked the whole afternoon till it was night time already here. Well, all I can remember is that she's just 5 minutes away from my house in Quezon City. And that we used to sneak out a lot of times. I just miss this girl and talking to her was really a good thing. We started to plan our summer get away of course. Until now I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend about this plan. I really wanna spend some time with here and some close friends. I started to give Kristel some testimonials on how I appreciate her having around. Her heart just melted with what I really say about her. How I appreciate her friendship and everything bout her. We really had a superb time talking together. I guess my weekend will be all good, though my back is still a lingering pain. Talking to friends and knowing that though they're far from you, they still care about you, and it is really such a nice thing to think about. It's something that rejuvenates you. Can't wait to see everyone I love!

No comments: