Friday, March 25, 2005

Damn FedEx!

I woke up early today. Though I only slept for 5 hours, excitement is running through my veins the very moment I wake up. I was waiting for the arrival of my digital camera. The on-line vendor notified me 3 days back that they already shipped the package through FedEx and they gave me the tracking number. Now according to FedEx it'll take 3-5 business days for the item to be delivered. But when I checked it again last night it already arrived in the FedEx local office here in LA. So I was expecting for the digicam to arrive today. I waited till it worries me when the clock ticked at 3:00 pm. The FedEx guy should've been here at that time. I know since we always get deliveries from them at 3:00 pm (We always get our on-line purchases thru FedEx). So I tracked the package on-line and it says there that nobody was home and they will reattempt tomorrow. Now wait a minute here buster! They didn't left any note at the door nor even did I heard someone knocking on the door! I called FedEx about the matter and they said they can't do anything since local offices will be close by 5 pm and that every delivery man should be at their location before that time. So what can I do? I just let it pass, though totally pissed, I just have to wait till tomorrow.

No comments: