Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bored and Blank

Another day has come to an end! It's already weekend. Finally! It's raining outside. It was raining since 5 pm yesterday. Detroit lost again, what's wrong with these guys?!? My day is all good. It's balanced with a mix of good news and boredom. Good news. My fever is gone. It was since Monday that I feel sick. Wes and Jeff are offering me a job here in San Diego, they're willing to pay me $9 or $10 an hour. The only drawback is that I need to work 10-14 hours a day. I have the option to take a day off if I'll ever feel burned out. But do the math, I'll have $90 to $140 a day and if I'll have my off for 2 or 3 days (since they work on weekends too), I can earn $360 to $980 a week! Compare to my current work where I just get $270 a week without overtime pay. So I decided to work for a week, if work is all good and I can handle it, then I'm gonna go back to LA and get my stuff and work here till April. So that I can enjoy and have time for myself by May. Did nothing in particular. I watched this video that Wes said that it can increase your dating potentials. WOW! So I watched it but nothing registered in my mind. Most probably because I was so sleepy, I don't know if I'm gonna start working tomorrow. I jump from Wes' apartment to my Aunt's apartment. I checked my groups in My Space for new post, did some surveys, and cleaning my Yahoo e-mail account with lots of unwanted e-mails. Me and my Aunt bought a 28 inches pizza from Papa John's pizza. It was an all meat flavor. I remember when I have my very first 28 inches pizza, I ate it for 2 days! It's almost 2 am here. A bit sleepy and bored. Just to wrap it up, it a normal day like everyone of us will experience. Good and shitty at the same time. I wonder what's up for tomorrow.

No comments: