Monday, March 21, 2005

Bonding with dad!

So I went to bed again. Got up around 1 pm. My dad went with my mom to drop her off to work. My dad came and he invited me to go to Glendale galleria to watch a movie. We really want to watch Constantine. As we arrived there we checked if the movie we want is still available. Constantine is not there. We just choosed to watch Hostage. It was a cool movie. Nice plot and nice story. I just like it. We ate at In -N- Out burger. Talked about anything. Talked how good the movie is. I had a great time with my dad. Went home and talked to my mom. Told here where we went. My dad is getting my mom's stuff ready. He'll be spending time with my mom at work. Weekend is good but not great. But still I had fun. Saturday with my mom and Sunday with my dad. Pretty cool.

No comments: