Sunday, March 20, 2005

Live at Hollywood Boulevard

Ah! Saturday! Another weekend to remember. I got up around 1 pm, got a good sleep. My back feels a bit better now, but the pain is still there. I and mom went to Hollywood Boulevard. Nice place. Lot's of people there. As we arrived at the place, people are gathered around the road. Seems like a party, or so I thought. People are gathered there protesting the war against Iraq. I don't want to ruin my weekend. So I just looked around the place. Pretty cool. I mean for just a short part of the Hollywood Boulevard, people are coming and exploring that place. We bought some stuff in a souvenir shop. Mom bought some shirts for my siblings and she chooses a nice shirt for my friends. While me I bought an orange shirt that say "Los Angeles County Jail", some shot glasses, and key chains. We had coffee at Coffee Beans. Smoke a couple of cigarettes and ate some carrot cake. We just enjoyed the whole day together. I took some photos of the place. You can see a sample of it at my Phlog site.

No comments: