Thursday, March 17, 2005

Is this my calling or just a diversion of my disappointments and frustrations?

After a tiring day sitting for hours in front of the computer, and also because I was a bit pissed awhile ago, I just view my Phlog site again. And it really warms my heart as more and more people appreciate my work. Ok so I'm a bit confused now. I mean I know I'm just a beginner in this field. And at the same time. I don't know on how long I'll do this. I'm starting to think if this will end. For me I don't want this to end. I mean I don't want to loose my interest in photography. But what if one day I just lost the passion for it? Argh! Whatever man! What matters is now! I'm beginning to like it, no; I mean, I'm beginning to love it. And I'll do my best to learn more about this. I'm already planning to buy a good digital camera (since manual camera is a bit expensive) and also some lens, tripod and waterproof case. Right now I'm so into this photography. It makes me sane and it's diverts my attention to things instead of my frustrations and confusions - which gives me such a headache. So yes, I'll go on with what I'm doing. I won't stop. I better don't stop..

1 comment:

-MaaN- said...

in fairness, nakauwi naman po ako... har!har! can't go out, dates i mean... har!har! or else, my whole family would kill me if i betray my bf. dapat talaga tayo magkita kapag umuwi ka na dito at makakauwi dito. akala mo lang hindi... pero OO, OO, OO!!!