Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Wow!

Wow! First Friendster came out of its beta stage. Then the RSS feed for the blogs. Then it introduced the chat feature, now photo album and blog! This is cool! Now I have lots of reasons to stay up late at night! hehehe. Well new blog site means more time to do blogs and shit. I got a My Space account, also one here in Friendster and 3 blogs. One from Xanga, one from My Space and one here in Friendster. Now that’s a lot of accounts to check. I also have 3 Yahoo mail and a G-Mail account and my Hotmail account’s still active. hehehehehehe... I've been tweaking this blog and photo album feature since this morning and now its already 1:45 am! hahaha I guess I got hooked into this one too much. Oh well I need to rest now. More blog post tomorrow. Sayonara fellas!

No comments: