Friday, March 04, 2005

Pissed as he was stoned

I'm so pissed! Detroit lost the game! They just lost by 3 points! Plus the fact that they led as much as 12 points, they let their guard down. Such a waste! I saw some of my friends here! It's good to see them. We started to smoke weed. I gave them the stuff I got from a friend. I told them that it's good. Man I was using my pipe. Each smoke that passes through the pipe makes me feel so damn good! I really got stoned. Man it was so good! Now as I'm making this blog. I'm fuckin stoned! I swear! You can distinguish if someone is stoned... Well, just like me! It was a fun night, but the lost of Detroit still pisses me off.

Wait, I'm seeing different colors, I feel light. But I feel slow. My head feels heavy. Gee! I'm stoned.... G-R-E-A-T!

No comments: