Thursday, March 17, 2005

Too damn lazy or just sick of life's shit! Or is it because it's cold in here? Blah!

Ok. So now I'm done posting photos at my site in Phlog site. Good! It's March now. I can't believe how time flies too fast. Too damn fast that I didn't have the chance to sit down and look at life in a slower pace. Feel a bit sleepy but the flow of ideas are coming so fast in my mind. Too fast that I wanna write, post and share here. Yup that's right I have a hard copy of my journal which I started last October last year. Yeah so it's March already. A month and a half more to go and I'll be going home! But I just can't believe that it's March already and It's still freakin cold in here. Temperatures here are still around 50 Fahrenheit! (which are around 10 or 13 in Celsius) I mean it should be at least warm now in here! And in this kind of weather my pain at my back is giving me such annoyance! I mean because of this I wasn't be able to go to work! No work no pay. No pay means I won't be able to buy the stuff that I already planned to buy. I mean my Ipod and my Digital Camera I'm planning to buy will now be stuck in my shopping cart for another week! DAMN! My back really hurts. Plus it's still cold, it hurts more! I can bear the pain but if I'll go to work I know this pain will get worst. It's not that I'm getting lazy.... Or maybe I'm getting lazy since I'm so tired of working in that freakin warehouse! I mean its fun since my co-workers there are good. But man the owners are really taking advantage of me. I mean you should be at least getting paid for doing 30 minutes of overtime everyday.
Right? But not in my case! I mean I work extra 30 minutes for free. I know people will ask me "Then why do you still work there?" They won't understand how hard it is to work here. How hard it is to find a job. How hard to live here and to survive. But I just keep on hanging on coz I have goals to meet and dreams to fulfill. And I'd rather wait patiently till May since I won't stay here long. I'm really going back to Manila.

So yes I didn't go to work coz my back hurts and at the same time I'm lazy ash hell! Just a perfect combination at a perfect timing.

No comments: