Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Today

Today was just an ordinary day, but with a little twist in it. I went to my usual work in Downtown LA. I’m back to the warehouse again. I was surprised to see a lot of boxes piled up almost everywhere I go around the warehouse. My workmate Maria told me they we're orders made for last week and that the orders that we did a couple of weeks back we're already shipped. And right now there are approximately 500 boxes ready to ship out lying around the warehouse! Everyone was surprised that I was back to work. Almost everyone thought I already resigned. I just told them I had a flu for 2 weeks which is not true. Yeah I was sick a couple of weeks ago but I was in San Diego to rest then all of a sudden I just tried to work there and check if the pay there is better. But I didn't tell them the truth. I don't want it to be a big issue. And especially, I don't want my boss to know that. We started to work that morning and for the first time working there; I've experienced to make such a long ass order! It took us the whole day to almost finish it. Almost since we ran out of boxes and we have to wait for them by tomorrow. We almost had like 300 to 500 pieces of pillows to fill up the order. Now, that's a lot! After that, it was just another tiring day, I deposited my checks, and I got my paycheck for the last 3 days I worked before I got a long vacation. I went home, my back hurts a lot! I feel a lot of emotions now, but this is not the right time to let it all out. There are too much thoughts coming to my mind.

But I'm hungry. Better eat before I sit down and face my sanctuary. Ah! It’s just another typical day in my life. Pain is covering my whole body for a measly $54 a day. It’s just another day to waste.

No comments: